ElitePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElitePro

Forum of alliance ElitePro on server 98 Created By: Cryptic69

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Basics Empty
PostSubject: The Basics   The Basics I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:12 am

OK well first you need at least 10 cottages to be lvl 7 and higher, you need at least 11 barracks so that way if u build over 2 or 3k warriors it will build 10xTimes faster. you need your mayors politics to be 80 and higher and his intelligence to be 80 and higher.. You need to build 1 of everything but a warehouse its not needed just build it for the quest complete then destroy it using dynamite. Once you destroy the warehouse that's where your 11th barracks will go. And when u farm a npc that means u made your city and u abandon it..what ever lvl flat you take over is the lvl of the NPC it will become... Make sure your relief station is at least 5 and higher that way your resources from you alliance members can get to u faster but the main thing u need to work on is your army make sure u at least have 20k warriors and archers or more stored in your town. Far as scouts go build at least 40k to start off with and have your gates open that way your enemy wont be able to get a scout report from you. if i can think of anything else i will add it in the next topic Smile sorry if anything is spelled bad
Back to top Go down
https://elitepro.darkbb.com

The Basics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElitePro :: Game tips-
Jump to: